Council is seeking public feedback on the future development of Huntly’s War Memorial Hall site after a decision was made by Council in September 2015 to demolish the building.
The proposed development for this site includes links to the cenotaph. We also want to hear your thoughts on the future of the mural and honour roll.
Come along and provide your feedback at the open day. Councillors and staff will be available to answer any questions you may have.
Alternatively, tell us how you would like the site transformed by:
• entering it online at www.waikatodistrict.govt.nz/sayit
• emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
• posting it to Waikato District Council, 15 Galileo Street, Ngaruawahia 3720
• faxing it to (07) 824 8091
• delivering it to Huntly Library
Submissions open 30 March and close at 5pm, 15 April 2016.