Options for the bylaw were considered and a combined wastewater and trade waste bylaw is Council’s best option to provide a consistent and fair approach for all discharges into the wastewater system.
By having a bylaw, Council can also do more to protect public health and the environment.
For further information, a copy of the statement of proposal, proposed bylaw or submission form – visit www.waikatodistrict.govt.nz or any Council office or library.
Have your say by 5pm, 23 May 2016
Tell us what you think about what we’re proposing. Make a submission by:
• entering it online at www.waikatodistrict.govt.nz/sayit
• emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
• posting it to Waikato District Council, 15 Galileo Street, Ngaruawahia 3720
• faxing it to (07) 824 8091
• delivering it to any Council Office or library.
A hearing will be held on the 29 June 2016 if you wish to present your submission in person.
If you have any queries/require further information about this notice please contact Melissa Russo on 0800 492 452.