Details of PC16 can be viewed on the Council’s website www.waikatodistrict.govt.nz/sayit or in Council offices and libraries from 16 July 2016.
Any person may make a submission on proposed PC16, however if the person could gain an advantage in trade competition through the submission, then the person may do so only if the person is directly affected by an effect of proposed PC16 that:
• adversely affects the environment; and
• does not relate to trade competition or the effects of trade competition.
The submission must be on Form 5 (Resource Management (Forms, Fees, and Procedure) Regulations 2003) and must state whether or not you wish to be heard on your submission. Forms for this purpose may be obtained from Council offices/libraries/website or by firstname.lastname@example.org
Make a submission by:
• entering it online at www.waikatodistrict.govt.nz/sayit
• emailing it to email@example.com
• posting it to Waikato District Council, Private Bag 544, Ngaruawahia 3742
• faxing it to 07 824 8091
• delivering it to any council office or library.
Have your say by 4pm on 31 August 2016.
The process for public participation in the consideration of the plan change is as follows:
• After the closing date for submissions, the Council must prepare a summary of the submissions and this summary must be publicly notified;
• There must be an opportunity to make a further submission in support of, or in opposition to, the submissions already made;
• If a person making a submission asks to be heard in support of his or her submission, a hearing must be held;
• Waikato District Council must give its decisions on the proposal (including its reasons for accepting or rejecting submissions);
• Any person who has made a submission has the right to appeal the decision on the proposal to the Environment Court.
Please contact Jane Macartney at 0800 492 452 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about PC16.
This notice is given under clause 5 of Schedule 1 of the Resource Management Act 1991 on 16 July 2016