Waikato District Council is seeking feedback on the proposed Easter Trading Policy 2017.
This policy would allow for shops to open on Easter Sunday throughout the district.
For further information, copies of the statement of proposals, proposed bylaws and submission forms – visit www.waikatodistrict.govt.nz or any Council office or library.
Have your say by 17 February 2017
Tell us what you think about what we’re proposing. Make a submission by:
• entering it online at www.waikatodistrict.govt.nz/sayit
• emailing it to email@example.com
• posting it to Waikato District Council, 15 Galileo Street, Ngaruawahia 3720
• faxing it to (07) 824 8091
• delivering it to any Council Office or library.
A hearing will be held on 15 March 2017 at the Council Chambers in Ngaruawahia at 9:15am if you wish to present your submission in person.