Public Notice of an addendum to the summary of decisions requested on Proposed Waikato District Plan – Variation 1 Te Kowhai Airport Obstacle Limitation Surface (submission by WEL Networks Limited)
Waikato District Council has prepared an addendum to the summary of decisions requested by persons making submissions on the Proposed Waikato District Plan – Variation 1 Te Kowhai Airport Obstacle Limitation Surface, which was publicly notified on 29 June 2020. The addendum is required as one submitter, WEL Networks Limited, inadvertently sent their submission to the incorrect email address. The availability of the summary of decisions requested by WEL Networks Limited is being publicly notified in accordance with clause 7 of Schedule 1 of the Resource Management Act 1991.
Further submissions, in the prescribed form, can now be lodged on the summary of decision requested by WEL Networks Limited. Further submissions on that submission must be received by Council no later than 18 February 2021.
The summary of the decision requested by WEL Networks Limited, and a copy of that submission, can be inspected from 11 February 2021 at:
- Council’s office in Ngaruawahia (15 Galileo Street), Huntly office and library (142 Main Street), Raglan office and library (7 Bow Street) and Tuakau office (2 Dominion Road) during normal opening hours;
- Council libraries in Ngaruawahia (4 Jesmond Street), Te Kauwhata (1 Main Road) and Tuakau (72 George Street) during normal opening hours.
The following persons may make a further submission in support of or opposition to the submission from WEL Networks Limited:
- Any person representing a relevant aspect of the public interest, and
- Any person who has an interest in the Proposed Waikato District Plan – Variation 1 Te Kowhai Airport Obstacle Limitation Surface and any person who submitted on the Te Kowhai area or has a greater interest than the public in general.
- The local authority itself.
Further submissions must be in writing and include all information contained within RMA Form 6. Further submissions can be made by obtaining a form from any of the Waikato District Council offices or libraries listed above, or downloaded from https://www.waikatodistrict.govt.nz/proposeddistrictplan/variation-1-te-kowhai-airport
Further submissions can be lodged at one of the following addresses for service:
By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post to: Waikato District Council, Private Bag 544, Ngaruawahia 3742
By delivery to: Any of the Waikato District Council offices or libraries listed above.
Any person who lodges a further submission with Council must, within 5 working days of doing so, serve a copy of the further submission on the person(s) who made the original submission(s).
G J Ion
This notice is given under clause 7 of Schedule 1 of the Resource Management Act 1991 on 11 February 2021.