Waikato District Council is seeking feedback on the Proposed Fees and Charges 2021 -24.
Fees and Charges are used to assist the operation and maintenance of a variety of services provided to the community. We set fees and charges on a user-pays basis.
For further information, copies of the statement of proposal, proposed Fees and Charges and submission form – visit www.waikatodistrict.govt.nz/sayit
Have your say by 5pm 7 May 2021
Tell us what you think about what we’re proposing. Make a submission by:
- entering it online at www.waikatodistrict.govt.nz/sayit
- emailing it to email@example.com
- posting it to Waikato District Council, 15 Galileo Street, Ngaruawahia 3720
- faxing it to (07) 824 8091
- delivering it to any Council Office or library.
A hearing will be held the week starting 24 May 2021 if you wish to present your submission in person.
G J Ion