If you request is regarding obstruction of an entry or dangerous parking please call Police on 105.
If the vehicle is on a state highway please contact Waka Kotahi (NZTA) on 0800 444 449.
Illegal parking includes:
- Parking on Broken Yellow lines – It is illegal to park a vehicle on any area marked by Broken Yellow Lines.
- To stop, stand or park a vehicle on a road so as to obstruct entry to or exit from any driveway.
- To have a vehicle on the road without a current Warrant of Fitness or and Licence.
Illegal parking doesn't include:
- Engine breaking and other moving traffic offences eg. driving on foot paths can not be handled by Council.
- Note – All moving traffic offences should be directed to the Police.