Alcohol licensing public notices

We've moved our licence public notification process online to make it simpler and more cost-effective for applicants.

This means when you make an application for a new licence or renewal of licence, you will no longer be required to place a public notice in the local newspaper if you use the online option.

From 1 November 2020 all alcohol licences will be published online and from 1 July 2021 there will be a admin fee.

If you still need more information, please contact us​ or email us​.​

Current alcohol licensing public notices

All public notices will remain on the website for at least 20 working days after publication. The process for making an objection to an application remains the same. ​

Application for On Licence Raglan Wholefoods Limited

02 November 2020
Alcohol and Gambling

Section 101,  Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012

Raglan Wholefoods Limited, private company of Hamilton, has made application to the District Licensing Committee at Ngaruawahia for the issue of an on-licence in respect of the premises situated at 11 Bow Street Raglan and known as Wyld Cafe.

The general nature of the business to be conducted under the licence is: Cafe/Restaurant.

The days on which and hours during which alcohol is intended to be sold under the licence are:

    Monday to Sunday 8.00am to 1.00am the following day
    Alfresco dining - Monday to Sunday 9.00am to 11.00pm

The application may be inspected during ordinary office hours at the office of the Waikato District Council, District Licensing Committee, 15 Galileo Street, Ngaruawahia.

Any person who is entitled to object and who wishes to object to the issue of the licence may, not later than 15 working days after the date of the first publication of this notice, file a notice in writing of the objection with the Secretary of the District Licensing Committee at Waikato District Council, Private Bag 544, Ngaruawahia 3742.

No objection to the issue of a licence may be made in relation to a matter other than a matter specified in section 105(1) of the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012.