Waikato District Council intends to review the Woodlands Reserve Management Plan 1996 and invites written suggestions from the public.
This activity follows on from the General Reserve Policies Management Plan adopted by Council in 2015, and is carried out under section 41of the Reserves Act 1977.
Have your say by 1 February 2019
The submissions period opens at 9am 12 December 2018. Let us know your suggestions for the Woodlands Reserve Management Plan by 5pm 1 February 2019. This can be done in the following ways:
- entering it online at https://www.waikatodistrict.govt.nz/your-council/public-consultations
- emailing it to email@example.com
- posting it to Waikato District Council, Private Bag 544, Ngaruawahia 3742, attn: Corporate Planner
- faxing it to (07) 824 8091
- delivering it to any Council office or library.
Suggestions should clearly include your name, address, telephone number and email address. All suggestions will be considered for inclusion when the reserve management plan is reviewed.
If you would like further information or copies of the current reserve management plan, you can visit www.waikatodistrict.govt.nz or any Council office or library.