Each week you can put out standard 60L rubbish bags (including feedstock bags). Each bag must weigh no more than 20kg and have one full pre-paid sticker attached for the Council
You can also put out recycling (numbers 1, 2 and 5) each week using the teal blue recycling crate and secured and flattened cardboard/paper. Maximum of two crates per household.
Recycling crates can be purchased from any one of our council offices for, for office locations see our contact us page.
- Wash clean all items (wash it like you would your dishes) and remove lids
- Please put:
- Glass in one crate
- Tins, cans and plastics (labelled 1, 2 and 5) in the other crate.
- If you only have one crate, please rotate your recycling. Glass one week and plastic, tins and cans the next week. A second crate can also be purchased from any council office.
- Place cardboard/paper between or under a crate or in a cardboard box not in the crate.
- Cardboard and paper can be no larger than 50cm x 50cm x 50cm. Please keep all cardboard and paper out of your recycling crates.