Council has received and publicly notified in the New Zealand Herald and the Franklin County News on Tuesday 21 May 2019 an application by Woolworths NZ Limited for resource consent to construct and operate a supermarket on the site 58 Great South Road, Pokeno.
The proposal includes the following components and structures.
- 3,000m2 supermarket building, including 200m2 of at-grade office and 100m2 for plant;
- Approximately 7.6m in height and located on the rear half of the site;
- Signage on the building and a 7.7m-high pylon sign on the site frontage;
- 146 parking spaces on-site, including 5 parent parks and 4 accessible parks.
- 16200m3 of earthworks across 1.13ha plus Wellington Street. This will consist of 750m3 of cut and 15,500m3 of fill.
- Bulk Earthworks are expected to take approximately 3-4 months with an initial additional pre loading stage of 6-8 weeks. Construction of the sub grade, the supermarket building and site works to form Wellington Street could take approximately 7-8 months.
If you have any questions about this application please contact:
Phone: 022 605 9822
Click on the links below to view the following documents: