Council Extraordinary Meeting
The general nature of the business to be conducted at this meeting is to consider the following matters:
- Emergency Committee Delegations
- Financial Update to 31 March 2020
- Local Government Funding Agency Debt report
- 3rd Quarter Non-financial Performance Report
- Funding Source for Council s Contribution for Three Waters Study
- Extension of Dog Registration Discount Period 2020
- Appointment of Maangai Maaori to Council Committees (public excluded).
Due to Covid-19 we are using Zoom to live-stream and record meetings until further notice. Details of the Council and its agendas can be viewed on the Council’s website.
Video recordings of meetings can also be accessed on Waikato District Council's YouTube page, below or under 'Agendas.' after the meeting has been held.