Council Meeting - Extraordinary
This extraordinary Council meeting is being called to:
• seek the Council’s approval to appointments of representatives to the Future Proof Implementation Committee and Waikato Regional Council’s Regional Connections Committee
seek the Council’s approval to a development agreement with Synlait; and
• seek the Council’s approval to a development agreement in relation to the Pokeno
• update the Council on the 3 Waters’ MoU.
- Due to Covid-19 Alert Level 2, we are using Zoom to record and live-stream workshops and meetings that are open to the public. These live-streams can be viewed on the Council's YouTube page.
- It is proposed that most of the principal matters to be discussed at this meeting will be considered with the public excluded.