Council Workshop - Planning Legislation: Update
The following workshop will be presented:
Topic: Planning Legislation: Update
To provide feedback regarding recent and proposed legislation, including:
- National Policy Statement - Urban Development
- National Policy Statement – Freshwater
- Proposed NPS-Indigenous Biodiversity
- Proposed NPS-Highly Productive Land
- Proposed Resource Management System Reform (Randerson report)
Duration: 1.5 hours
This workshop is open to the public. It may be moved to Zoom, depending on the Alert Level at the time. If this occurs, the workshop will be livestreamed on the Council's YouTube page.
Workshops are for staff to seek direction and feedback from elected members – no decisions are made at a workshop.
The workshop may be shortened if the elected members need to discuss a matter with the public excluded (e.g. due to commercial sensitive information, or to protect legal privilege).
Please contact the Democracy Team if you have any queries about this workshop.