The Waikato District Council has prepared the following Plan Change to the Waikato District Plan.
Plan Change 14 proposes to rezone the following properties in the Raglan area:
• A number of properties on Wallis Street from Living Zone to Business with Town Centre overlay;
• Two properties on Wainui Road adjacent to the Poihakena marae from Coastal Zone to Pa Zone;
• Establish a new Business overlay for a number of properties on Bankart Street and Wainui Road;
• Rezone 75 Rose Street from Living Zone to Business Zone; and
• Rezone the consented industrial areas of the Nau Mai Business Park from Rural Zone to Light Industrial Zone.
Details of the Plan Change can be viewed on the Council’s website www.waikatodistrict.govt/sayit or in Council offices and libraries from 18 December 2015.
Have your say by 4.00pm 29 February 2016
Make a submission by:
• entering it online at www.waikatodistrict.govt.nz/sayit
• emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
• posting it to Waikato District Council, 15 Galileo Street, Ngaruawahia 3720
• faxing it to 07 824 8091
• delivering it to any Council Office or library.
Please contact Troy Martin 0800 492 452 if you have any questions about the plan change.
Any person may make a submission on the proposed plan change, however if the person could gain an advantage in trade competition through the submission, then the person may do so only if the person is directly affected by an effect of the proposed Plan Change 14 that:
• adversely affects the environment; and
• does not relate to trade competition or the effects of trade competition
The submission must be on Form 5 and must state whether or not you wish to be heard on your submission. Forms for this purpose may be obtained from Council offices/libraries/website or by emailing email@example.com
The process for public participation in the consideration of the plan change is as follows:
• After the closing date for submissions, the Council must prepare a summary of the submissions and this summary must be publicly notified;
• There must be an opportunity to make a further submission in support of, or in opposition to, the submissions already made;
• If a person making a submission asks to be heard in support of his or her submission, a hearing must be held;
• Waikato District Council must give its decisions on the proposal (including its reasons for accepting or rejecting submissions);
• Any person who has made a submission has the right to appeal the decision on the proposal to the Environment Court.
All submissions must be received on or before 4.00pm 29 February 2016.
Signed on behalf of Waikato District Council
G J Ion
This notice given under Clause 5 of the First Schedule of the Resource Management Act 1991 on 18 December 2015