Draft Public Notice for Adoption
Adoption of Public Places Bylaw 2016
Waikato District Council has adopted the Waikato District Council Public Places Bylaw 2016. This will come into force on 26 April 2016 and the following bylaws will be revoked:
- Franklin District Council Public Places Bylaw 2007;
- Franklin District Council Traffic Control Bylaw 2006;
- Franklin District Council Trading in Public Places Bylaw 2008;
- Waikato District Council Parking, Traffic Control and Public Places Bylaw 2008; and
- Waikato District Council Trading in Public Places Bylaw 2008.
For further information and copies of the bylaw contact us on 0800 492 452 or visit www.waikatodistrict.govt.nz or any Council office or library.