Clause 34, Schedule 1 of the Resource Management Act 1991
All documents proposed to be incorporated by reference into the Proposed Waikato District Plan (Stage 1) can be viewed on Waikato District Council’s website www.waikatodistrict.govt.nz, except New Zealand Standards (due to copyright restrictions).
All documents, including the New Zealand Standards, are available to view during normal business hours at Waikato District Council’s Ngaruawahia office at 15 Galileo Street, Ngaruawahia, from 8am until 5pm Monday to Thursday, and 9am until 5pm on Fridays, and at other Waikato District Council offices or libraries on request.
Copies of the New Zealand Standards listed below can be purchased from www.standards.govt.nz. All other documents listed below can be purchased from Waikato District Council’s Ngaruawahia office during normal business hours as specified above.
Comments on the proposal to incorporate the documents by reference into the Proposed Waikato District Plan (Stage 1) can be sent to Waikato District Council by:
- Posting to Waikato District Council, Private Bag 544, Ngaruawahia 3742; or
- Emailing email@example.com.
Comments on the proposal must be received no later than 5pm, Friday 31 August, 2018.
NZ Standards incorporated by reference
The standards listed below have been incorporated by reference within the Proposed Waikato District Plan (Stage 1).
NZS 2772.1:1999 - Radiofrequency Fields Part 1: Maximum Exposure Levels 3kHz - 300GHz when measured in accordance with AS/NZS 2772.2:2016.
AS/NZS 2772.2:2016 - Radiofrequency Fields Part 2: Principles and methods of measurement and computation - 3kHz to 300GHz
NZS 4404:2010 - Land Development and Subdivision Infrastructure
NZS 4431:1989 - Code of Practice for Earth fill for residential development
NZS 5433.1:2012 - Transport of Dangerous Goods on Land - Part 1: Technical Information
NZS 5433.2:2012 - Transport of Dangerous Goods on Land - Part 2: Technical Information
NZS 6801:2008 - Acoustics - Measurement of Environmental Sound
NZS 6802:2008 - Acoustics - Environmental noise
NZS 6803:1999 - Acoustics – Construction noise.
NZS 6808:2010 - Acoustics - Wind farm noise
Other documents incorporated by reference in the Proposed Waikato District Plan (Stage 1):
- National Code of Practice for Utility Operators’ Access to Transport Corridors;
- International Commission on Non-ionising Radiation Protection Guidelines for limiting exposure to time varying electric and magnetic fields (1Hz – 100kHz) (Health Physics, 2010, 99(6); 818-836) and the recommendations from the World Health Organisation monograph Environmental Health Criteria (No 238, June 2007);
- Regional Infrastructure Technical Specifications;
- RTS 18 - New Zealand on-road tracking curves for heavy motor vehicles (2007);
- Australia New Zealand Roading Lighting Standard 1158, (series) – Lighting for Roads and Public Spaces: 2005;
- New Zealand Electrical Code of Practice for Electrical Safe Distances 34:2001 ISSN 0114-0663 (NZECP34:2001).
This public notice is made in accordance with Clause 34 of Schedule 1 of the Resource Management Act 1991.