Last chance for Pukekawa & Onewhero residents to have their say on rubbish and recycling.
Pukekawa and Onewhero residents have until Monday to say yes or no Council's proposed rubbish and recycling service starting from 1 July 2016.
The proposed service includes:
• a weekly kerbside pre-paid refuse collection*
• a weekly two crate recycling collection*, and
• a phone-in inorganic collection collected from your property once a year.
The cost for the new service will be a $1.50 pre-paid sticker that can be placed on any suitable bag (up to 60L in volume) and $127.83 targeted rates charge per dwelling.
Residents also need to be aware that from 1 July 2016 the following services will stop:
- Monthly recycling collections at Pukekawa and Onewhero
- The recycling depot at Port Waikato
- The yearly trailer inorganic collection.
For more information contact:
Senior Communications Advisor
Waikato District Council
07 824 8633 Extn: 5900
027 551 1601