Waikato District Council has prepared a summary of decisions requested by submitters to Plan Change 16 (PC16) to the Waikato District Plan.
The PC16 document, submissions and summary may be viewed from Friday 28 October 2016 at the following locations during normal opening hours:
• Waikato District Council, 15 Galileo Street, Ngaruawahia
• Ngaruawahia library, 4 Jesmond Street, Ngaruawahia
• Tuakau office, 2 Dominion Road, Tuakau
• Tuakau library, 72 George Street, Tuakau
• Te Kauwhata library, 5A Main Street, Te Kauwhata
• Huntly area office and public library, 142 Main Street, Huntly
• Raglan area office and library, 7 Bow Street, Raglan
The summary of submissions is being notified according to Clause 7 of Schedule 1 of the Resource Management Act 1991. Further submissions must follow prescribed RMA Form 6 and must state whether or not you wish to be heard. Forms for further submissions may be obtained from any of the offices and libraries named above, or may be downloaded from the Council’s website.
Any person who makes a further submission to the Council must, within 5 working days, serve a copy of the further submission on the person who made the original submission.
All further submissions must be received no later than 4pm on Friday 18 November 2016 by Waikato District Council at one of the the following addresses:
By post to: Waikato District Council, Private Bag 544, Ngaruawahia 3742
Or by delivery to: Waikato District Council, 15 Galileo Street, Ngaruawahia
Or by fax to: 07 824 8091
Or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
G J Ion