Summary of five additional submissions
Waikato District Council has prepared a summary of decisions requested by persons making submissions on the Proposed Waikato District Plan – Stage 1 for five additional submissions that were omitted in the first set of summary of decisions requested (which was publicly notified on 29 April 2019). The availability of the summary of the five additional submissions is being publicly notified in accordance with clause 7 of Schedule 1 of the Resource Management Act 1991.
- Mark Fendall ;
- KiwiRail ;
- Koch Farms Limited ;
- Turangawaewae Trust Board ;
- Waikato-Tainui .
The availability of the corrected summary of the submissions is being publicly notified in accordance with clause 7 of Schedule 1 of the Resource Management Act 1991. The corrected summary of submissions can be found on Council’s website and at Council’s offices and libraries listed below.
Closing date for all further submissions now extended
Consequently, the time frame for receiving all further submissions on the Proposed District Plan – Stage 1 is extended. Further submissions must be received by Council no later than 9am on 16 July 2019.
The summary of all decisions requested, including the additional and corrected summaries, and all original submissions (including the five additional submissions) can be inspected from 18 June 2019 at:
- Council’s consultation page: www.waikatodistrict.govt.nz/your-council/public-consultations;
- Council office in Ngaruawahia (15 Galileo Street), Huntly office and library (142 Main Street), Raglan office and library (7 Bow Street) and Tuakau office (2 Dominion Road) during normal opening hours;
- Council libraries in Ngaruawahia (4 Jesmond Street); Te Kauwhata (1 Main Road,) and Tuakau (72 George Street) during normal opening hours.
- Any person representing a relevant aspect of the public interest, and
- Any person that has an interest in the Proposed Waikato District plan – Stage 1 greater than the interest that the general public has; and
- The local authority itself.
Further submissions must be in writing and include all information contained in Form 6. Further submissions can be made online at www.waikatodistrict.govt.nz/your-council/public-consultations. Alternatively, the further submission form can be obtained from any of the Waikato District Council offices or libraries listed above or downloaded at www.waikatodistrict.govt.nz/pdp.
Further submissions can be lodged at one of the following addresses for service:
By delivery to: Any of the Waikato District Council offices or libraries listed above.
Any person who lodges a further submission with Council must, within 5 working days of doing so, serve a copy of the further submission on the person(s) who made the original submission(s).
This notice is given under clause 7 of Schedule 1 of the Resource Management Act 1991 on 18 June 2019.