Summary of one additional submission
Waikato District Council has prepared a summary of decisions requested by persons making submissions on Variation 3: Enabling Housing Supply to the Proposed Waikato District Plan. The summary relates to one additional submission that was accepted by the Independent Hearing Panel after the submission period closed. The availability of the summary of the single additional submission is being publicly notified in accordance with clause 7 of Schedule 1 of the Resource Management Act 1991 (‘RMA’).
The additional summary of decisions relates to the following submitter and submitter number:
First Gas Ltd - 117
Closing date for further submissions
The summary of decisions requested on the First Gas Ltd submission can be inspected now on Council’s website https: www.waikatodistrict.govt.nz/variation3. It can also be inspected at the following locations during normal opening hours from Tuesday 14 March 2023:
- Waikato District Council - 15 Galileo Street, Ngaruawahia
- Huntly Area Office and Public Library - 142 Main Street, Huntly
- Raglan Area Office and Library - 7 Bow Street, Raglan
- Ngaruawahia Library - 4 Jesmond Street, Ngaruawahia
- Te Kauwhata Library - 1 Main Road, Te Kauwhata
- Tuakau Area office - 2 Dominion Road, Tuakau
- Tuakau Library - 72 George Street, Tuakau
The following persons may make a further submission in support of, or opposition to, this original submission:
- Any person representing a relevant aspect of the public interest, and
- Any person that has an interest in Variation 3 to the Proposed Waikato District Plan greater than the interest that the general public has; and
- The local authority itself.
All further submissions must be in writing and include all information contained in RMA Form 6 and must state whether or not you wish to be heard. Paper forms for submissions may be obtained from Council offices or downloaded from the website at https: www.waikatodistrict.govt.nz/variation3
All further submissions on the First Gas Ltd submission must be received by Waikato District Council no later than 5pm on Tuesday 28 March 2023 at one of the following addresses for service:
By email to: email@example.com
By post to: Waikato District Council, Private Bag 544, Ngaruawahia 3742
By delivery to: Any of the Waikato District Council offices or libraries listed above.
Any person who lodges a further submission with Council must, within 5 working days of doing so, serve a copy of the further submission on First Gas Ltd.
G J Ion