WATER OUTAGE Parts of Ngaaruawaahia are without water this morning. Our team are investigating the issue and will get it fixed ASAP.
Skip to content


Ngaa Puka

Below you will find all other forms which you can download and complete.

Can't find the information you need? Please contact us.

View building related forms

For more information on the building consent application process please refer to our Consents, building and property page.

Affected persons written approval for permitted boundary activities - Form 8B

Oct 3, 2017, 10:15 AM
Apply to give permission for boundary activities to take place. This form must be completed when applying for a Permitted Boundary Activity.
Form web hyperlink :
Topics :
  • Planning and resource consents
Affected person's written approval for permitted boundary activities
Login to be able to comment