Skip to content


Ngaa Puka

Below you will find all other forms which you can download and complete.

Can't find the information you need? Please contact us.

View building related forms

For more information on the building consent application process please refer to our Consents, building and property page.

Request to pay rates and water bills by direct debit

Sep 26, 2017, 16:17 PM
Request and provide authority to Council to pay your rates bills by direct debit from your nominated bank account.
Form web hyperlink :
Topics :
  • Rates
Login to be able to comment