Skip to content


Ngaa Puka

Below you will find all other forms which you can download and complete.

Can't find the information you need? Please contact us.

View building related forms

For more information on the building consent application process please refer to our Consents, building and property page.

Application for trading in public places licence

Sep 26, 2017, 09:44 AM
Apply for a licence to sell goods or food in a public place.
Form web hyperlink :
Topics :
  • Food premises
Application for Trading in Public Places Licence
Login to be able to comment