Skip to content


Ngaa Puka

Below you will find all other forms which you can download and complete.

Can't find the information you need? Please contact us.

View building related forms

For more information on the building consent application process please refer to our Consents, building and property page.

Want to have more than two dogs in a residential area?

Sep 20, 2017, 16:00 PM
If you live in a residential or rural/residential area (previously country living zone), you need a permit to have more than two dogs, even if you don't own all of them. A permit is not required for a rural zoned property.
Form web hyperlink :
Topics :
  • Animal control
Application for permit to keep more than two dogs
Login to be able to comment