Skip to content


Ngaa Puka

Below you will find all other forms which you can download and complete.

Can't find the information you need? Please contact us.

View building related forms

For more information on the building consent application process please refer to our Consents, building and property page.

Application for trade waste discharge

Sep 28, 2017, 14:18 PM
Apply to discharge trade waste either temporarily, a new discharge, renewal of a consent or a variation to an existing consent.
Form web hyperlink :
Topics :
  • Water and utilities
Application for trade waste discharge
Login to be able to comment