Skip to content


Ngaa Puka

Below you will find all other forms which you can download and complete.

Can't find the information you need? Please contact us.

View building related forms

For more information on the building consent application process please refer to our Consents, building and property page.

Application for water relief

Jul 6, 2021, 09:02 AM
Use this form to apply for partial credit for a undetected water leak against metered water use charges.
Form web hyperlink :
Topics :
  • Water and utilities
Application for water remission
Login to be able to comment