COVID-19 UPDATE We are currently operating under level 3 restrictions
Skip to content


Ngaa Puka

Below you will find all other forms which you can download and complete.

Can't find the information you need? Please contact us.

View building related forms


Application to disconnect from water supply

Sep 28, 2017, 14:16 PM
Apply to disconnect from the Council water supply, either the rural reticulated scheme or once a building has been removed or demolished.
Form web hyperlink :
Topics :
  • Water and utilities
Application to disconnect from water supply

Leave a comment

Our comments sections are moderated. There may be a small delay before your messages appear on the website.

Your email address will not be made public.
Login to be able to comment