Skip to content


Ngaa Puka

Below you will find all other forms which you can download and complete.

Can't find the information you need? Please contact us.

View building related forms

For more information on the building consent application process please refer to our Consents, building and property page.

Request replacement dog disc / strap

Jul 8, 2022, 09:35 AM
Apply to replace a lost or stolen dog registration disc or strapz.
Form web hyperlink :
Topics :
  • Animal control
Replacement Tag Request
Login to be able to comment