Skip to content


Ngaa Puka

Below you will find all other forms which you can download and complete.

Can't find the information you need? Please contact us.

View building related forms

For more information on the building consent application process please refer to our Consents, building and property page.

Rural Ward Funding

Feb 26, 2024, 11:21 AM
Waikato District Council has funding available to assist community groups, non-commercial groups and voluntary organisations operating within our rural areas for projects that benefit the wider communities.
Form web hyperlink :
Topics :
  • Funding
Login to be able to comment