- Flow restrictor removal cost can be viewed here https://www.waikatodistrict.govt.nz/your-council/fees-and-charges or you can contact council for more information.
- All consumption through the meter is the owner’s responsilibility. This will be charged to the owner and is separate to the flow restrictor removal cost.
- The flow restrictor is removed to provide full flow water while a storage tank and pump equipment is installed on the property.
- The minimum capacity of tank required should be 22,000L or to provide 48 hours storage, whichever is greater
- The flow restrictor will be installed at the end of the four month period, regardless of whether building on site has been completed.
Do you agree to these conditions?