Invoices for the previous month should be received by the 5th of the following month to allow enough time for processing.
The following requirements will help ensure that your invoice moves through our system without delay:
- Invoice(s) requires our full name and address for processing. Please use:
Waikato District Council,
Private Bag 544,
- Invoice(s) requires your full name and address
- Invoice(s) requires your GST number
- Invoice(s) requires a valid 9-character Waikato District Council purchase order number or 5-digit long Contract number in the format --/---.
- Invoice(s) must contain the words ‘Tax Invoice’. ‘Invoice’ or ‘GST Invoice’ are not acceptable due to IRD requirements
- Invoice(s) require your bank account details in order to make payments
Our preferred method is for invoice(s), statements or direct credit remittances to be emailed to us, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that if any of these requirements are not met, this could delay the processing of your invoice, which in turn may affect payment.