Waikato District Council intends to review the following reserve management plans and invites written suggestions from the public:
• Wainui Reserve Management Plan 2012
• Manu Bay Reserve Management Plan 1996
Waikato District Council also intends to prepare a reserve management plan for the following reserve and invites written suggestions from the public:
• Papahua / Te Kopua (Raglan Domain)
These activities follow on from the General Reserve Policies Management Plan adopted by Council in 2015, and are carried out under section 41 of the Reserves Act 1977.
Have your say by 5pm 1 February 2019
The submissions period opens at 9am 12 December 2018. Let us know your suggestions for these Raglan reserve management plans by 5pm 1 February 2019. This can be done in the following ways:
• entering it online at www.waikato.district.govt.nz/sayit
• emailing it to email@example.com
• posting it to Waikato District Council, Private Bag 544, Ngaruawahia 3742 attn: Corporate Planner
• faxing it to (07) 824 8091
• delivering it to any Council office or library.
Suggestions should clearly include your name, address, telephone number and email address. All suggestions will be considered for inclusion when these reserve management plans are prepared or reviewed.
If you would like further information or copies of the current reserve management plans, you can visit www.waikatodistrict.govt.nz or any Council office or library.