Waikato District Council has prepared a summary of decisions requested by persons making submissions on the Proposed Waikato District Plan – Stage 1. The availability of this summary is being publicly notified in accordance with clause 7 of Schedule 1 of the Resource Management Act 1991.
The summary of decisions requested and original submissions can be inspected from 29 April 2019 at:
- Council’s consultation page: www.waikatodistrict.govt.nz/your-council/public-consultations;
- Council office in Ngaruawahia (15 Galileo Street), Huntly office and library (142 Main Street), Raglan office and library (7 Bow Street) and Tuakau office (2 Dominion Road) during normal opening hours;
- Council libraries in Ngaruawahia (4 Jesmond Street); Te Kauwhata (1 Main Road,) and Tuakau (72 George Street) during normal opening hours.
The following persons may make a further submission in support or opposition to an original submission:
- Any person representing a relevant aspect of the public interest, and
- Any person that has an interest in the Proposed Waikato District plan – Stage 1 greater than the interest that the general public has; and
- The local authority itself.
Further submissions must be in writing and include all information contained in Form 6. Further submnissions can be made online at www.waikatodistrict.govt.nz/your-council/public-consultations. Alternativley, the further submission form can be obtained from any of the Waikato District Council offices or libraries listed above or downloaded at www.waikatodistrict.govt.nz/pdp.
Further submissions must be received by Council no later than 9am on Monday 27 May 2019 at one of the following addresses for service:
Online via: www.waikatodistrict.govt.nz/your-council/public-consultations
By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post to: Waikato District Council, Private Bag 544, Ngaruawahia 3742
By delivery to: Any of the Waikato District Council offices or libraries listed above.
Any person who lodges a further submission with Council must, within 5 working days of doing so, serve a copy of the further submission on the person(s) who made the original submission(s).
G J Ion
This notice is given under clause 7 of Schedule 1 of the Resource Management Act 1991 on 29 April 2019.