Waikato District Council has prepared a summary of decisions requested by persons making submissions on the Proposed Waikato District Plan – Variation 1 - Te Kowhai Airport Obstacle Limitation Surface, which was publicly notified on 9 October 2020. The availability of the summary of decisions requested is being publicly notified in accordance with clause 7 of Schedule 1 of the Resource Management Act 1991.
Further submissions, in the prescribed form, can now be lodged. Further submissions must be received by Council no later than 23 October 2020.
The summary of all decisions requested, and a copy of the submissions, can be inspected from 9 October 2020 at:
- Council’s consultation page: https://shape.waikatodistrict.govt.nz/variation-1-te-kowhai-airport-ols
- Council’s office in Ngaruawahia (15 Galileo Street), Huntly office and library (142 Main Street), Raglan office and library (7 Bow Street) and Tuakau office (2 Dominion Road) during normal opening hours;
Council libraries in Ngaruawahia (4 Jesmond Street), Te Kauwhata (1 Main Road) and Tuakau (72 George Street) during normal opening hours.
- Council libraries in Ngaruawahia (4 Jesmond Street), Te Kauwhata (1 Main Road) and Tuakau (72 George Street) during normal opening hours.
The following persons may make a further submission in support of or opposition to an original submission:
- Any person representing a relevant aspect of the public interest, and
- Any person who has an interest in the Proposed Waikato District Plan – Variation 1 Te Kowhai Airport Obstacle Limitation Surface greater than the interest that the general public has, and
- The local authority itself.
Further submissions must be in writing and include all information contained within RMA Form 6. Further submissions can be made by obtaining a form from any of the Waikato District Council offices or libraries listed above, or downloaded from https://www.waikatodistrict.govt.nz/proposeddistrictplan/variation-1-te-kowhai-airport
Further submissions can be lodged at one of the following addresses for service:
By email to: email@example.com
By post to: Waikato District Council, Private Bag 544, Ngaruawahia 3742
By delivery to: Any of the Waikato District Council offices or libraries listed above.
Any person who lodges a further submission with Council must, within 5 working days of doing so, serve a copy of the further submission on the person(s) who made the original submission(s).
G J Ion
This notice is given under clause 7 of Schedule 1 of the Resource Management Act 1991 on 9 October 2020.