When your resource or building consent is issued it will include some conditions which you will need to meet. These conditions may include providing documentation to us. Below is a list of some of the documentation you may need to collect as you go.
- Producer statements
- As built plans
- Completion Certificate
- Engineering Plans
- Remedial Report eg RAP
- Ecological Report
Land use consents
- Construction Management Plans
- Erosion Sediment Control Plans
- Ecological Plans
- Earthworks Management Plans
- Noise Management Plans
- Fencing – definition of a stock proof fencing
- In order for the Code Compliance Certificate to be issued there will be certain documentation required, a list of the documentation can be found on the Building Certificate – Form 5 which is issued with the building consent.
- The documentation in general is Producer Statements, Certificates or memorandums etc.
- It is best practice to have all the documentation in order prior to the Code Compliance Certificate Inspection being done.