Waikato District Council has prepared the following variation to the proposed Waikato District Plan (Stage 1) to fix an error that has been identified on the maps relating to the Te Kowhai Airport Obstacle Limitation Surface. Council also proposes some minor changes to the text in Appendix 9 that describes the Te Kowhai Airport Obstacle Limitation Surface to make it clearer.
View details of Variation 1 online or in Council offices and libraries from Monday 29 June 2020.
Any person may make a submission on Variation 1, however if the person could gain an advantage in trade competition through the submission, then the person may do so only if the person is directly affected by an effect of Variation 1 that:
- adversely affects the environment; and
- does not relate to trade competition or the effects of trade competition.
The submission must be on Form 5 (Resource Management (Forms, Fees, and Procedure) Regulations 2003) and must state whether or not you wish to be heard on your submission. Forms for this purpose may be obtained from Council offices/libraries/website or by emailing email@example.com
Make a submission:
- emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- posting it to Waikato District Council, Private Bag 544, Ngaruawahia 3742
- faxing it to 07 824 8091
- delivering it to any Council Office or library.
Have your say by 5pm on Friday 31 July 2020
The process for public participation in the consideration of Variation 1 is as follows:
- After the closing date for submissions, the Council must prepare a summary of the submissions and this summary must be publicly notified;
- There must be an opportunity to make a further submission in support of, or in opposition to, the submissions already made;
- If a person making a submission asks to be heard in support of his or her submission, a hearing must be held;
- Waikato District Council must give its decisions on the proposal (including its reasons for accepting or rejecting submissions);
- Any person who has made a submission has the right to appeal the decision on the proposal to the Environment Court.
Please contact Emma Ensor on 0800 492 452 or email email@example.com if you have any questions about Variation1.
This notice is given under clause 5 of Schedule 1 of the Resource Management Act 1991 on 29 June 2020
Signed on behalf of Waikato District Council
G J Ion