Pool closure The main pool at Huntly Aquatic Centre will be CLOSED until Tuesday 3 October. The smaller and toddler pool will remain open.
Skip to content

Food trucks

Ngaa kai taraka

If you would like to start a food truck you will need to complete the following applications before you can start.

You will need to apply for food registration if you are planning to prepare and/or sell food from your mobile business.

Apply for food registration

If you are planning to trade from a public place you will also need to complete the following application form.

Send your completed application form and supporting documents by:

Email: css@waidc.govt.nz
Post: Waikato District Council, Private Bag 544, Ngaruawahia 374

Or in person at one of our Council offices.