Skip to content

Food and alcohol

Kai me te Waipiro

Food and Alcohol in the Waikato

If you are planning to sell or supply alcohol and/or food to the public there are guidelines you need to follow and licenses you will need to obtain.

It is your responsibility to ensure you have the correct licences and consents for your operation.