Skip to content

This license authorises the holder to sell or supply alcohol for consumption on the premises to any:

  • Member of the club
  • Guests accompanied by a member
  • Members of clubs with reciprocal visiting rights.

Clubs are required to appoint a person holding a manager’s certificate to be responsible for the conduct of the sale of alcohol under the license. To hold a club license it is a general requirement that the club is incorporated.

All clubs must have a secretary and any change of secretary must be notified to us within 10 working days. All proceeds from the sale of alcohol must belong to the club.

  • Applications must be accompanied by required information and approvals
  • For premises a planning certificate and building certificate must be obtained from is to certify that the proposed use of the premises meets the requirements of the Resource Management Act and the Building Code.

An application pack containing all required application forms and guideline information can be sent to you by contacting us or downloaded using the link below.

Related documents