COVID-19 UPDATE We are working through how we can safely open our public facilities in Level 2. Please click here for full details.
Skip to content

Prepare resource consent - land-use

It pays to get in touch with us at the initial stages of your project planning to confirm what the District Plan requirements are and whether you will need resource consent. 

You can contact us via our duty planner service.

If your application requires more technical advice, you can either get in touch with an independent planning consultant, or request a pre-application meeting.

What to include in your application